How to book a room, how to get to your hotel and our environmental policy
Make Your Hotel Reservation Today!
Booking your room directly in the official convention block is the best way to get exclusive hotel rates. Our rates are competitive with those you can find on any major discount hotel websites. In addition, unlike the latter, you have no deposit to make and it is possible to cancel your reservation without charge up to 72 hours before the event. In addition, there are no service charges for making your reservation.
Room blocks are limited and have been booked in the hotels below.
Exclusive rates are subject to availability of rooms, so we suggest you book your accommodation as soon as possible.
Each hotel decides the dates they want to offer un before and after FISM. We do not have control on that.
How to book your room
Select one of the hotels below and reserve directly at the hotel with the web link.
If you have any problem with one of our proposed hotels, you can contact us at OR
By calling +1 (418) 522-8182 or (800) 618-8182 #0 Monday to Friday - 9h00 to 16h00 U.S. / Canadian Eastern Time.
Your credit card information will be asked to guarantee your room reservation, but no payment will be made on your card at that time.
Please note that the prices are subject to change without notice. We do not have any control on that.
For more suggestions of hotel, you can click on this link :
Voici 9 hôtels que nous vous suggérons avec code promotionnel.
Here are 43 different hotels in the area
• We purchase our products from local stores
• We provide a water bottle to our staff, artists and volunteers in order to eliminate one time use of plastic water bottles
• We use recycled plastic and lead-free ink for our badges
• We recuperate our banners, batteries, cell phones and badges
• We use recycled paper for our promotion prints
• We use «LED» low energy lighting during the event
• We recycle at the office and on our sites during the event
• We collaborate with a recognized association to measure our environmental footprint and offer compensation accordingly
• We promote good environmental habits to first grade school students during our activities
You can also support our actions by :
• Bringing your own water bottle
• Use the recycling and garbage bins on the event sites
• Use public transportation to come to our events
How to get there
1000, boul. René-Lévesque Est
Québec (Québec) G1R 5T8
Airport (25 minutes from the Venue)
YQB - Quebec City
Jean-Lesage International Airport